Buying and selling drugs will be one of your main sources of income in Mafia Returns. Through a simple process of buying drugs at low prices and selling them at high prices in various cities, you will be able to make a considerable amount of money. The prices of drugs in each District will change frequently. This makes it possible for you to make a profit without moving city. However, flying around the game to different cities will often yield better results as the variation of price can be much greater. You can do this via the Airport. You can also pay for drug Tips by bribing the city FBN agent.
Drug Prices: Low and High
When buying and selling drugs, you can use the prices below to gain an understanding of what is low, what is high, and how much profit you will be able to make. Each city has a different average:
|Name of the Drug||LA/LV Low Price||LA/LV High Price|
|Name of the Drug||CH/DT Low Price||CH/DT High Price|
|Name of the Drug||NY/PH Low Price||NY/PH High Price|
Please note: The two extremes are very rarely reached. It's more common to see Cocaine in the 5k range, and the maximum is in the 9k range. Apply this logic to all of the drug prices mentioned above.
Tipping for Drug Prices
- If you want to know what drug is selling high, what drug is selling low, and where you can find them, you have the option of tipping the FBN Agent.
- To tip the FBN Agent, go to News&Info -> Tips and select FBN Agent X. (X stands for the name of the agent)
- The name of the FBN Agent, X, varies from city to city. Each city keeps count of how much you have tipped that city's agent.
- The amount of money that you will be charged for a tip increases as the number of drug units you can hold also increases. The tip will look something like this:
Rumor has it that Detroit is paying top dollar for Barbiturates at this moment. Or you may want to consider picking up some Heroin in Chicago. I'm not sure how long these prices will last though. You slide him an envelope containing $19,000.
- This tipping tool might not always give you what you're specifically looking for, but it's useful 90% of the time.
- If you purchase the Timers Package, then you will be able to specifically request what drug you want to know about, and which city you want to know about. With the timers package, you can always see the tip for your current city, e.g.
"Rumor has it that Georgie Mitchell has set Coke at $6,462, Heroin at $7,632 and Barbs at $3,234 for Philadelphia but your local dealers may charge you more or less. "
This means that the current city price is set at those figures and you can travel district to district looking to sell higher and buy lower for each drug type.
Search for Drug Deals
- Some users hold Drug Front Properties (DFPs), which gives them a specific number of drugs each day. These drugs are usually sold at one of the higher price tiers. Example: Cocaine $9,100 60 units
- As you can imagine, selling them will not bring you as much profit as selling drugs that you purchase from a lesser price. But by purchasing 60 units of drugs at $9, 100 each and selling them at...$9, 400 (for example), you can still make a reasonable profit.
- As most people cannot hold 60 units at once, they prefer to buy and sell quickly in small portions.
- In order to buy from a DFP, you must be able to afford the maximum amount of drugs you can hold, if you can hold 20 units then you must purchase 20 units (or less if there are less than 20 units for sale).